This is a favorite for spring! Gluten-free, packed with protein and a little bit sweet. This should be a favorite of yours too!
|Mango and Millet Salad with Peanuts||
- 1.5 cup millet
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups frozen edamame, defrosted
- 2 mangos, peeled and cubed
- 3 scallions
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 3 Tbs flax oil
- 1 Tbs coconut oil
- salt to taste
- Bring water to a boil, add millet and reduce temperature to medium low.
- Cook millet for about 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 15 minutes while you prep other ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix lightly.
- Store in refrigerator.