Pumpkin Chili Burgers
Recipe Type: Entree
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 24 mins
Total time: 34 mins
A wonderful use of fall pumpkin for a quick, easy meal you can heat up all week.
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1/2 can organic pumpkin puree
- 1 zucchini, shredded
- 1 egg
- 1 Tbs ginger, shredded
- 3 garlic cloves, shredded
- 1/4 bell pepper
- 1 tsp tarragon flakes (optional)
- 1/4 tsp spicy red pepper flakes
- salt to taste
- In a food processor, finely chop zucchini, garlic, and ginger.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Preheat greased-skillet over medium high heat.
- Mixture will be wet. So form patties and immediately put them in the skillet.
- Cover, and flip after about 6 minutes or until the chicken burgers are light yellow and firm.
- Cook for another 6 minutes on the other side.